Thursday, October 14, 2010

10/03/10 Hanoi
























I went to Hanoi, Vietnam from 10/02/10 to 10/12/10, but I spent about 400 hours flying. This is one of my favorite pictures. Here is a link to all my pictures:http://picasaweb.google.com/eewichtoski/Vietnam?authkey=Gv1sRgCOfDibybgrfuvAE&feat=directlink
I kept a nice little diary of what I did there...I hope you enjoy my diatribes, digressions and descriptions of the most beautiful, complex and complicated place I've ever been. I hope I get to go back before it all changes. I also hope you don't think I'm a self-indulgent 20 year old travelling on daddy's wallet thinking the whole world cares about me me me. In actuality, I did this so that my nearest and dearest could know what I did, where I was, etc. at their request. So there. Here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment